Return Policy & Instructions
Refunds, Store Credits & Exchanges
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you may return your item(s) for a refund, store credit or exchange. To be considered for a refund, store credit, or exchange; please read our full policy below.
- Purchases made directly from our official company store www.ContoursRx.com may qualify for a full 30-day money-back guarantee. The products must be returned by mail within 30 days of delivery to qualify for a full refund of the purchase price.
- Due to COVID and Hygiene laws, returning the physical item may not always be necessary.
- Your original shipping and handling charges will not be refunded unless the return was a result of Contours Rx's error.
- Should you return 1 or more items, and the total purchase does not end up qualifying for free shipping & handling, the S&H cost will be deducted from the refund amount.
- If we receive your item(s) 31+ days from the purchase date or if the box is returned with more than 30 correcting strips used, you will not be entitled to any form of refund or credit.
- On sale discounted or clearance items are considered final sale and do not qualify for a refund. In certain circumstances, a partial store credit may be given.
- Purchases made at other retail locations or other websites would need to follow the return policy where the original purchase was made.
- Please note, we are not responsible for shipping & handling, customs, duties, taxes, or lost packages. For lost packages, you will need to file a claim with your local carrier. Please notify us as we may be able to assist with this claim and/or send a replacement to you.
To start the process of a return:
- Email us at Info@ContoursRx.com and include your order# in the subject line. This will start the process and confirm that your product(s) qualify for a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- Include the item(s) you wish to return, your name, e-mail address associated with the purchase, and phone number so that we can contact you if necessary.
- Once you have emailed us, package your return item(s) in the original product box and include your packing slip showing your order number.
- Mail your return via United States Postal Service USPS (Tracking is suggested)
FDC Returns (c/o Contours RX)
P.O. Box 61553
Savannah, GA 31420
Note: It may take up to 10 days to process the return and receive a refund or credit to your account. Once your products are received, they will be destroyed and cannot be returned. We will notify you via e-mail once your return has been processed, however, your financial institution may take longer to post and reflect this transaction. Items returned to the warehouse that are unused will have a restocking fee of $5.95 that will be deducted from any approved refund or credit. If you have any questions about a return, please contact Customer Service at email@example.com
Purchases Made Outside of Contours Rx’s Official Site
Purchases made elsewhere must be returned at the retail location where they were originally purchased or follow the policy of the website where the purchase was made. We do not accept returns from outside retail locations or other websites.